Sunday, September 26, 2010

I promised one of my friends that I would blog every Sunday night if she did. But this week I am just a tad to emotional. Jim has been having some problems over the past week or so. We went to our primary doctor and was sent right away to a general surgeon. From Jim's families history of Colon Cancer they are thinking that is what is wrong, We will Find out Tuesday when he gets a colonoscopy done. Please if you don't mind add us in your prayers for the next few days. We sure could use them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kylee I'm so sorry. What a stressful week this is going to be. You guys will definitely be in our prayers. Please update me ASAP when you hear anything at all.

Chelsie Wilde said...

Oh man Kylee, I am so sorry to hear that! You guys will definitely be in our prayers!!