Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm not dead... Just feel like it

about 2 days after my last post, My dad blacked out and fell, SO since then I have been sleeping on his couch helping him. He can't stand up by himself and he is not doing to good. So that is where I am at helping him and when I am not I am at work

One day... can't promise when I will upload some pictures of whats going on and how are christmas went. Santa gave us lots of fun stuff.

Hope you all had a merry christmas a are of to a great new year.

3 comments:

Nancie Hergert said...

I am sorry to hear that your Dad is still not doing well. I hope everything improves soon. I am thinking of you.

Camie said...

Hey Kylee, I'm so sorry about your dad. I'm sure that's really hard. Hope you're doing okay and can get some rest.

R Fitz said...

So sorry cutie...hope things get better soon. HUGS!!!