Saturday, July 2, 2011

oh little buddy

Oh Cooper,
Today has been one of those days, We both woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it just went downhill from there. Coop you are 4 1/2 DON'T YOU FORGET THE 1/2 or else!
You are becoming your own person, you are very social and get along with everyone.

Cooper this is the first time I got to see you, Right then you stole my heart forever. I am forever grateful that you are my son and I was chosen to be your mommy.Your smile melts my heart and also fills it with joy, sometimes I am so overwhelmed when I look at you and know that you are mine.


If you asked me 5 years ago to name a super hero I don't know if I could. Now because of you I am well educated in that department, I also know how to fight, bad guys,zombies, sword fight, do karate, shoot spider webs from my wrists. And ask me anything about Dinosaurs you want cause thanks to the tv shows "we, mostly you" watch we have learned which ones are meat eater and which ones eat plants.
Cooper I know I tell you about a million times a day and when I ask you " hey guess what" you roll your big blue eyes and say " what mom" then i say " your my favorite Cooper in the whole wide world!!!" and you say I know you tell me that all the time. Cooper I mean it you are my favorite and you are my world. You are what keeps me going each and every day. You make me want to be a better person
Cooper being a mom is new to me, each day I learn lots of things, Sometimes I wish the hospital would have send home a " how to" book but they didn't so little buddy stick with me, I love you bigger than a transformer ;) and no matter what happens throughout the day, I love you and that won't change!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute post he will treasure forever!