Thursday, June 30, 2011

I hate this


So I am just warning you now, the next little while when I post will Probably be post about my dad, Its not an easy thing for me, and I am having a hard time. Each day that passes they say helps heal your heart and in time it gets easier, Well to me each day that passes means that is one more day that I have not been able to see or talk to my dad, I miss his Hugs and stories and I just miss my friend. there is not a day that has gone by that I have not cried like a baby for at least an hour, I hope one day It gets better but putting this about him on my blog helps me feel a little better.
6-26-11
Today I was looking through pictures on the computer when cooper walked up I was looking at the picture above, and then it happened he said one of the things I wish and hoped never would. He said hey thanks mom for looking at that Picture of Pa, I miss him and I forgot what he looked like. I know he is just 4 and that kids can forget things easy but Cooper was one the main thing that kept my dad going, He gave everything to cooper and cooper was his life, I never want Coop to forget how much he meant to my dad and how much he was loved. And he had. I turned 5 a few weeks after my mom passed away and I don't remember anything about her, It was always to hard for family to talk about her so they didn't. I dont want that for Cooper, I want him to remember, I now have lots of pictures hanging around the house of him, and I will try my hardest to tell every story possiable about my dad so he can stay apart of our lives.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am sorry Kylee. Talk about your dad often and keep the pictures around - I think those are great ideas to keep your dads memory alive and have Cooper know who he is. Although he may not remember him in the great detail that you do it will have to be a huge help :) Love ya!