Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

God put these two men in my life for a reason, They have both laughed with me, cried with me , held me when I was scared. treated me like I am princess and loved me no matter what. I have learned so much from them, And I am so grateful to call one my Husband and the other Dad.

Sometimes I have to step back and wonder how I was so lucky that I was the one chosen to spend my life with.

Jim you are an amazing father and husband. You are my other half I love how when I am having a bad day a hug and the words don't worry, just bring a calming feeling over me, I am so proud of you and I look forward to the future.

Dad I am going to your grave tomorrow with a fathers day cake, Your favorite, I will eat the corner piece with all the frosting just the way you liked it. I really miss you and not having you here this fathers day is probably going to mean that tomorrow is going to be full of tears, Happy and Sad. Happy cause we are going to tell story after story about how great you are! Sad because I wish you were the one telling all the stories, You always told the best stories. I could listen for days, Even if you told me the same ones over a few times :) Its ok I didn't care.

I hope you all have a wonderful Fathers Day.

No comments: