Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Weekend


Well we had plans of going to the zoo or maybe head up payson canyon and go fishing Saturday afternoon after Jim got done playing softball in a tournament in Provo, Well those plans quickly changed when we got woke up to cooper screaming and crying that he was stuck, we giggled a little and I went to help. When I got in there he was just laying on his back, no covers nothin, He has got rolled up in his blankets before and couldn't get out but he was just fine. that was until I picked him up! holy cow he was so HOT! it almost burned my arms while I carried him into our room. I got a cool bath ready for him and he sat there for a few min until he said he was to cold and wanted warm water put in. so I took him out and we went in to our room where I rocked him for a while with a fan on. He had some medicine and about an hour later he was back to his normal self. I called jim to see when there next game was and they lost there game so they were done. Cooper said he felt good and wanted food so I asked jim if he wanted to meet us at Red Robin in Provo. about half way through eating Cooper started to get sleepy and cold. he was shaking and had goosebumps he was so cold, The AC was on but we knew the meds were wearing off, So home we went. Cooper is now sleeping in our room he just had more meds. and has a current fever of 104.7 I sure hope this is just a little bug and that my buddy will start feeling better, Makes me sad to see the little guy not feel good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang that is high!!! Hope he gets feeling better quickly. Sickness sucks!