Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday August 1st

I AM WARNING YOU NOW, THIS IS NOT A HAPPY POST SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT, I NEEDED TO WRITE DOWN HOW I FEEL , IT HELPS ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I AM SAD



Dear August 1st,

I HATE YOU!
Yes I know Hate is a strong word but that is how I feel about you, And it will never change.
August 1,1989 is when my dad became a single parent. August 1 is 8 days before my birthday that year I was turning 5... Time for kindergarten yes a happy time.. My mom was so excited to take me to my first day of kindergarten but never got too. Now August first you might just have a chance to redeem yourself.
Today my Uncle Kyle Goes in for a very important surgery where he only has a survival rate of .......................................................30% 1 in 3 survive
Kyle is like a brother to me, growing up and for a long time he was one of my best friends. We would take the dogs up to the pond in alpine and walk around everyday or take a drive up af canyon and go fishing or just turn the radio up and enjoy the beautiful mountains ..... August 1st, You see I just burried one of my best friends not to long ago, Not even 6 months. I am not ready to do it again... So if ya could ... can Ky please be one of the 30% today. Can we please try to make August first mean something different this year, Not that my Grandparents lost 2 children on this day............ Pretty Please with a cherry on top?

1 comment: